Hidden doors for minimalism in the interior
For those who want to hide the door in the interior and create the illusion of a solid wall, the canvases of the INVISIBLE series are suitable.
Invisible series, thanks to its coating, it does not limit you in the options for finishing the door:
- Finishing with decorative plaster
- Painting with interior paint
The canvas itself has a factory finish coating with a film for painting. It also has a factory inset for the Mediana Polaris AGB lock and for the hidden hinges of the AGB Eclipse 2. 0. The box Invisible series is made of anodized aluminum and MDF. Mediana Polaris AGB lock-purchased separately.
Recommendations for installing the door:
- Work on painting the door and their further operation is carried out in dry and ventilated rooms at a temperature of 15-25°C.
- Installation of the door frame should be carried out before finishing the walls, then after finishing the walls after installing the door frame, you can install the door leaf, do not forget to adjust its position and gaps with hidden hinges.
- If you have removed the door leaf after installation, store it in a horizontal position.
- The surface of the canvas must be dust-free before painting or gluing. Painting is done with a roller or a spray gun.
- Aluminum edges must be sealed with masking tape before painting.
Invisible series will fit perfectly into your interior, create the design that you want!